15-Minute Holiday Hairstyles
Just like with our clothing and makeup, our hair also gets some special treatment during the holidays. To get you in the spirit, our experts have pulled together a little festive hair inspiration. These glammed up-dos may look elaborate, but they're actually very easy and don't require a lot of time.
Adding Hollywood waves to hair is an easy way to upgrade your style for holiday parties.
- Apply Neuro™ Prime HeatCTRL™ Blowout Primer before blow-drying to help your style last throughout the night.
- Use an Express Ion Round® Brush to blow-dry hair in sections, lifting at roots for volume.
- Once section is dry, roll hair around fingers to create a curl and pin to base of head.
- Go back to each section and refine shape with Express Gold Curl™ 1.25" Curling Iron.
- Gently brush out curls into a uniformed wave.
Complete the look with a mist of Hot Off The Press® Thermal Protection Hairspray.
Straight, flat-ironed style is always on-trend. Try changing up your part for a fresh, new feel.
- Apply Rare Oil Style Extending Primer and blow-dry hair straight.
- Brush through with a Detangling Brush to remove any tangles.
- Take a Neuro® Smooth Flat Iron and go over small sections focusing on mid-shaft to ends for a smooth finish.
- Part hair as desired.
Finish with Rare Oil Perfecting Hairspray and you're ready to go!
There's no hairstyle as iconically party-ready as a head full of disco-inspired curls.
- To help hair hold a curl, prep with Sculpting Foam™ and blow-dry with a diffuser attachment.
- Curl small sections of hair with a Neuro® Unclipped Small Styling Cone holding the iron horizontally (perpendicular to your head). Turn it downward, twisting repeatedly as you work down the hair. The more you twist, the tighter the curl with be.
- Lightly shake hair with hands using fingers to loosen curls.
- Make a side part and use a Teasing Brush to gently back-comb curls.
- Apply Hold Me Tight™ to leave curls feeling soft and lush, not crunchy.
[cover image source: @hairbypaulahouston]
Show off your festive holiday 'do and don't forget to tag us on Instagram. For more ideas on how to style your strands, click here.