We’re continuing our bridal series with Paul Mitchell bridal stylist Bridgette McLeod and, today, she is sharing her favorite look for the bohemian bride. Featuring perfectly tousled details and adorned with a floral hair ornament, this hair look is the ideal combination of chic and effortless. Here’s how Bridgette created the look:
2. Create a part behind the left ear and braid around toward the front, working around the head with the braid in a pie shape manner. TIP: Leave out soft tendrils as you are braiding instead of pulling them out after.
3. Finish the braid and secure with covered band.
4. Incorporate the end of the braid into the beginning of the braid at the crown of the head and secure with bobby pins.
5. Added a soft flower to give the look a vintage, bohemian vibe.
6. Secure style with Extra-Body Firm Finishing Spray® for control and longevity.
7. This soft, romantic and seemingly effortless hairstyle is ideal for the bohemian bride.
Bridgette will unveil more bridal hairstyle inspiration next month. Stay tuned!
Check out Bridgette’s first bridal look here.