Ever since sexy, twisted hair has infiltrated the Spring runways, we’ve been hot for knots. This chic half-up tousled version will have you ready to tie the knot, too!
GET THE LOOK
2. Apply a quarter-sized amount of oil from the mid-shaft to the ends.
ProTip: Use more or less product depending on hair’s length and thickness.
3. Spray from roots to ends to cut drying time in half while moisturizing hair.
4. Blow-dry until hair is completely dry.
5. Use the rod to add texture and refine natural waves.
6. Separate hair into two halves using the top of the ears as a guide. Twist the ponytail, wrap it around the base, then secure it with hairpins.
ProTip: Backcomb the ponytail before twisting it to create more texture and volume.
7. After securing the ponytail with hairpins, gently pull pieces of the knot to give it a more tousled look.
For more style tutorials, click here.