Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to get soft beach waves for curly hair.
- Apply thermal protectant to blow-dried hair.
- Take a diagonal section and use straightening iron on any curly hairs around hairline.
- Keep iron close to root and glide through hair, curving upward and downward. Leave ends smooth.
- Lightly pass through again to relax curls.
- Use the iron to create curls around face for extra volume.
- Lightly mist wax into palm of hand, add a pump of anti-frizz polish and apply through hair.
Shop This Look