Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to get soft beach waves for fine to straight hair.
- Apply restyling spray lightly on underside of hair.
- Brush and use a dryer to distribute evenly through hair.
- Apply thermal protectant then curl with a 1" curling iron. Take 1-inch sections and wrap around barrel then close the clamp. Leave ends out.
- Continue, wrapping hair around iron in alternating directions.
- Take vertical sections, working from the front to back.
- Define curls with dry wax, working through curls while separating ringlets.
Shop This Look