Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to get soft beach waves for medium to wavy hair.
- Apply thermal protectant to blown dried hair.
- Create a horizontal section of hair and wrap at mid-length around 1" curling rod. Be sure to leave ends of hair out.
- Alternate sections towards face and away, release and tug sections to loosen curl.
- Rake through sections of curled hair with fingers.
- Complete the look with hair wax for light definition.
Shop This Look