Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to diffuse and naturally style extra-curly hair.
- Comb ends and work up to base to detangle.
- Section top of head to back of ear and apply a leave-in treatment.
- Apply a curl definer from base to ends.
- Twist random sections around finger to enhance curls.
- Diffuse on low power with high heat.
- Gather hair into diffuser attachment and work your way around head.
- Define further with a small cone-shaped iron attachment.
- Complete the look with a strong hold hairspray; lift top sections of hair and spray underside.
Shop This Look