Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to diffuse and naturally style fine to straight hair.
- Begin with damp hair and section front from back, working with your natural part.
- Apply three pumps of volumizing foam and rake through with fingers then brush.
- Section and lift top part of hair for volume.
- Take random sections and twirl around fingers; clip into place.
- Diffuse with high heat and low power to remove moisture without frizz.
- Take out clips and break up curls with fingers.
- Complete the look with hairspray.
Shop This Look