Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to create a braided style for curly hair.
- Begin with hair that's been blow-dried. Divide hair into front and back sections.
- Gather hair into a ponytail that is slightly off center and close to your natural part.
- Make another ponytail with the remaining section and place it high and close to the other ponytail.
- Apply a few pumps of styling cream through length of ponytails.
- Create a 3-strand braid for one of the ponytails and secure with an elastic. Gently tug at strands of braid for added volume.
- Clip braid out of the way and repeat on other ponytail.
- Unclip front braid and place across hairline; secure with a bobby pin.
- Pin other braid close to the hair tie and tug at sides of braid for extra texture.
- Complete the look with hairspray.
Shop This Look