Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to create a braided style for extra-curly hair.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of a leave-in conditioning cream to front section of hair.
- Use a comb to evenly distribute product.
- Section front from back and brush to smooth and polish.
- Create a 3-strand braid in front section, separate into three sections. Secure with an elastic and repeat on other side.
- Continue braiding rear sections.
- Use a few drops of a styling pomade.
- Take the ends of one of the front braids then drape across head like a crown. Continue with other braids.
Shop This Look