How To: Braided Style for Straight Hair
Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to create a braided style for fine to straight hair.
- Apply Â½ pump of anti-frizz polish to blow-dried hair.
- Create a zigzag at your part, and pull some strands out around your hairline. Add a pigtail around top of ear.
- Add two pumps of texturizing powder, then create a 3-strand braid. Gently tug on strands for more texture.
- Take one braid and drape over top of head; secure with a bobby pin. Repeat with other side.
- Complete the look with hairspray.