Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to create a braided up-do for medium to wavy hair.
- Gather hair to one side and secure in a low ponytail just behind the ear.
- Use two fingers to create an opening above the ponytail holder and pull hair through to flip to other side for a tucked effect.
- Apply two pumps of texturizing powder into palm of hand and work through length of ponytail.
- Separate ponytail into two equal sections. Cross the sections while twisting in opposite directions.
- Continue down the length of ponytail and secure with an elastic.
- To add texture, gently tug at the braid. Hold the bottom of the braid as you pull.
- Hold style and tame flyaways with hairspray.
Shop This Look