How-To: Create Beautifully Bright Hair for Back-to-School
It’s time to go back to school. Move to the head of the class with loose waves and healthy, shiny hair color that stays vibrant for up to 9 weeks when using the complete Ultimate Color Repair® system.
- Pre-dry hair until it’s about 75% dry with the Express Ion Dry®+ Dryer. With tension, brush hair in a downward motion with the 413 Sculpting Brush to create a nice polish.
- Once dry, wrap hair around the Express Gold Curl 1" Curling Iron. Leave out the ends for a more natural feel.
- Focus on the middle length to create a slight bend.
- Alternate the direction in which you curl each section of hair, toward and away from the face.
- Use Sectioning Clips to keep hair around the hairline away from the face while curling.
- Once curled, allow to cool completely.
Check out Virtual Stylist for more on-trend hairstyle ideas.