Give your natural spirals new life with the hydrating benefits of our Instant Moisture® products and curl-enhancing techniques.
- Wash and condition with Instant Moisture® Shampoo and Instant Moisture® Conditioner.
- On damp, towel-dried hair, generously apply Awapuhi Moisture Mist®.
- Thoroughly brush hair with the 413 Sculpting Brush to distribute product evenly.
- Take medium to large sections and apply a quarter-sized amount of Round Trip®.
- Focus on ends and work your way up towards the base.
- Split the section in half and create a twist.
- Use one hand to twist one section outwards; use your other hand to wrap the other section over the twisted section. Repeat as you work your way to the ends.
- Repeat the twists set. Keep the twists the same size throughout, working a quarter-sized amount of Round Trip® into each section before twisting.
- Once every section is twisted, blow-dry hair with the Express Ion Dry®+ Dryer using the Diffuser Attachment.
- Or allow twists to airdry overnight.
- Once dry, pull and piece apart each twist to expand to your liking.
- Use the Express Ion 3-in-1 Curling Iron with the .75” Small Styling Cone to create tight curls. Begin around the edges in the back and move up and towards the face in small sections.
- Once cool, massage and shake base to blend sections and add volume.
- Finish with Super Clean Spray®.
Shop This Look