Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to give fine to straight hair movie-star waves for a Hollywood Glam look.
- Apply an egg-sized amount of a body-building foam and glide through hair. Brush to ensure distribution.
- Section hair; clip away top part.
- Use a round brush and lift hair up for volume, focus drying roots first.
- Once section is dry, roll hair around fingers to create a curl and pin to base of head.
- Move to top section and continue drying and rolling, working your way back.
- Go back to each section and refine the shape using thermal protectant and a curling iron.
- Remove clips and brush hair through then forward. Tuck one side of hair behind ear.
- Complete the look with a body-boosting hairspray.
Shop This Look