How To: Hollywood Waves for Straight Hair
Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to give fine to straight hair movie-star waves for a Hollywood Glam look.
- Apply an egg-sized amount of a body-building foam and glide through hair. Brush to ensure distribution.
- Section hair; clip away top part.
- Use a round brush and lift hair up for volume, focus drying roots first.
- Once section is dry, roll hair around fingers to create a curl and pin to base of head.
- Move to top section and continue drying and rolling, working your way back.
- Go back to each section and refine the shape using thermal protectant and a curling iron.
- Remove clips and brush hair through then forward. Tuck one side of hair behind ear.
- Complete the look with a body-boosting hairspray.