Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to give medium to wavy hair movie-star waves for a Hollywood Glam look.
- Apply thermal protectant to blown dried hair.
- Section hair from top of head to right behind ear and apply a quick-drying spray for added definition.
- Hold hair sections high to create volume and wrap hair around a large barrel iron.
- Release hair from iron; keep shape of curl and clip in place.
- Repeat steps until all sections are clipped.
- Remove clips and brush through. Start from bottom of hair and work your way up.
- Complete the look with hairspray.
Shop This Look