Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to straighten extra-curly hair.
- Start with blow-dried hair.
- Section front of hair from back and clip just behind ear.
- Take 1 ½" diagonal sections and spray with thermal protectant. Comb to detangle.
- Move straightening iron from the base and work down.
- Repeat steps through each section.
- Split back section from top of head to center of nape of neck.
- Repeat steps above on diagonal sections of hair for a more natural fall.
- Emulsify a small amount of wax in hands. Work through hair for definition and a long-lasting hold with a moveable finish.
Shop This Look