Get the beautifully bold look you crave with Paul Mitchell® stylers and brushes. Hair that’s lush, full and bouncy is as easy as prep, style and finish.
Up Your Blowout Game
- Wash and condition with Extra-Body Shampoo and Extra-Body Conditioner.
- Lightly mist the scalp with Extra-Body Boost, sectioning through as you apply.
- Brush through hair with a 413 Sculpting Brush starting from the ends to detangle and evenly distribute product.
- Pre-dry hair with an Express Ion Dry®+ Dryer using the nozzle attachment to direct hair away from the face to maximize volume.
- Using an Express Ion Round® XL Brush, begin at the top of the head; take sections no larger than the size of brush and over-direct each section for maximum volume.
- Guide each section through brush as you dry. With a firm tension, start at the base and then work through, focusing on the ends to polish them.
- As you complete each section, roll and clip each section with a Sectioning Clip to lock in the curl you have created while blow-drying.
- Work your way down and around, ensuring that each section that you take is directed away from the face.
- Once dry, lock in each section with an Express Gold Curl 1.5" Curling Iron.
- Wrap each section around the barrel of an Express Gold Curl 1.5" Curling Iron, ensuring to gently tap in the ends.
- Re-roll and clip each section to cool after curling.
- Allow the set to cool completely.
- Once cool, remove Sectioning Clips.
- Brush through hair completely with a 413 Sculpting Brush.
- Create a deep side part and dress the hair around your face to your liking.
- Finish with Extra-Body Finishing Spray®.
Check out Virtual Stylist for more on-trend hairstyle ideas.
Shop This Story