Give beach waves a holiday update by using a flat iron to create an edgy, rippled effect.
- Begin by misting the hair with Neuro™ Protect HeatCTRL™ Iron Hairspray.
- Section from the mid-crown to the top of the ears. Take a fine section from mid-crown and clip down hair underneath.
- Mist with Neuro™ Finish HeatCTRL™ Style Spray and using a heat-resistant comb, place hair in comb and fold over the head. Clip to secure. Lightly press the comb with Aurora Neuro® Smooth 1.25" Flat Iron and clip to cool.
- Repeat again mid-length, using the fine teeth of the comb.
- Keep working down the section, adding more hair towards the bottom. Clip to cool.
- Begin again on the other side, taking a little more hair around the hairline. Continue down the length adding more density at the ends. Create a loop in the hair and press with the flat iron.
- Split the back in two; repeat the technique using the comb and the loop, press with flat iron to create ripples on the bottom section.
- Repeat again on the top part of the back section.
- To complete, connect all sections and mist with Neuro™ Finish HeatCTRL™ Style Spray.
Shop This Look
For more intelligent styling from Neuro, click here.