The secret to a full mane of curls with spring and bounce are no longer a secret!
- Start with thermal-protecting spray on dry hair.
- Take a small section of hair from the front and roll it into a pin curl shape with your fingers.
- Once rolled, use your smoothing iron to evenly heat pin curl.
- Secure the curl with a clip.
- Repeat working around the top section, wrapping each pin curl in the same direction.
- Once you complete your first row, alternate the next row in the opposite direction.
- Every curl in a row should be wrapped in the same direction, while every row should alternate the direction in which the pin curls are wrapped. PRO TIP: For an even look and ease of styling, ensure that each section you take while curling is approximately the same size.
- Allow curls to cool entirely.
- Remove clips and comb through.
- Finish with body-boosting styling spray.
For more intelligent styling from Neuro, click here.
Shop This Look