Let 360◦ of curls be your mane attraction with an adjustable curling iron.
- Starting with a deep side parting, prep dry hair with a thermal-protecting spray.
- Using your adjustable curling iron, alternate its position one click from straight to 90-degrees (every click in between) with every section that you take.
- Take random sections and twist hair before wrapping around a curling iron cone.
- Alternate the direction in which you wrap each section. PRO TIP: Leave the ends out of each section for a more lived-in look.
- Once each section is curled, let cool.
- Separate curls with fingers and finish with body-boosting styling spray.
Shop This Look