Form perfectly soft waves with a couple of tools and effortless tricks.
- On damp, clean hair, prep with a volumizing foam.
- Starting in the front, take a horizontal section of hair no larger than the size of your round brush.
- Use firm tension to blow dry with a round brush. Start at your base, working your way through your ends.
- Once dry, roll hair around fingers to create a pin curl shape and clip to base of head.
- Continue working your way around your head, rolling and securing each section.
- Once cool, remove the clips and shake out hair.
- Apply a thermal protecting hairspray.
- Take a vertical section from the front of hair and wrap around a curling iron. PRO TIP: For a more lived-in feel, leave the ends of hair out while curling.
- Alternate the direction in which you wrap hair. Work your way around your head until complete.
- Lightly comb through to separate curls.
- Finish with styling spray to lock-in the look.
Shop This Look