Add lift and lightness to waves with an adjustable curling iron and an easy technique.
- Start with your hair’s natural center part and prep dry hair with a thermal-protecting spray.
- Turn your adjustable curling iron to the 90-degree setting.
- Take small vertical sections of hair, about the size of your rod.
- Starting in the front, wrap hair around the curling iron away from your face, leaving the ends out.
- Use the same slight elevation for every vertical section that you take. PRO TIP: Maintaining the same slight elevation and ensuring that each vertical section is about the same size will create a more seamless finish.
- Once cool, brush out to your liking and finish with a body-boosting styling spray.
Shop This Look