Try a romantic trend that’s universally flattering on all hair types.
- Prep with a thermal-protecting hairspray.
- Use a curling iron to curl four even sections at the top of hair towards your face. Clip sections away.
- Curl remaining vertical sections in the same direction, working around your head. Ensure that the sections that you are taking are about the same density.
- One side will be curled away from the face, while the other will be curled towards the face. PRO TIP: The side that is curled away from the face will be the side that is brushed over to the opposite side.
- Once set and cooled, remove clips. Brush through with a nylon-bristle brush.
- Part hair; the side curled towards your face will be forward.
- Finish with a body-boosting styling spray.
Shop This Look