Look like you’ve traded your long locks for a trendy cut with this sleek faux bob.
GET THE LOOK
2. Apply a quarter-sized amount of primer from mid-shaft to ends.
Pro Tip: Use more or less product depending on hair’s length and thickness.
3. Blow-dry until hair is 90% dry.
4. Use the round brush to polish ends while keeping hair’s natural texture.
5. Take 1" sections and curl them around rod.
ProTip: Check out our Couture Curls Get the Look for extra curling tips.
6. Apply primer to your hands and lightly finger-comb hair to break up and loosen curls.
7. Separate hair into two sections using the tops of your ears as a guide and then separate hair into 2-3 sections (depending on your hair density). Create two low ponytails with elastic bands and secure them 3" below the shoulders.
Pro Tip: Pull a few pieces around the face to create a more undone look.
8. Tuck and secure the ends of the bottom ponytail at the nape with hairpins. Drop the top section and repeat the pinning.
9. Spray all over to add lots of shine to hair.