Neuro Curl XL 1.75" Spring Curling Iron
What It Does
Perfect for body, polish and waves.
How It Works
- State-of-the-art heater reaches 450°F in seconds
- Barrel made from premium IsoTherm titanium provides fast, even heat
- SmartSense microchip regulates temperature 50 times per second for lightning-fast heat recovery
- Programmable temperature setting
- Dual voltage for worldwide use
- Cool tip and soft touch handle for comfort and easy styling
Includes a FREE Neuro™ Reshape HeatCTRL® Memory Styler (0.85 oz, Value: $10)
- Determine where you want the curls to start. If you want curls from scalp to ends, place the base of the iron close to the head and begin wrapping the hair around it. If you want to curl half the strand, begin wrapping at mid-length.
- Wrap the hair OVER the iron for more wave, or UNDER the iron for more bounce and lift.
- Wrap larger sections for looser, wavier looks; smaller sections for tighter curls.
- Choose the right Paul Mitchell Pro Tools brush for your desired end result:
While day one of a new year may feel like the ideal opportunity to start fresh, resolv ...Read more...
Give the gift of beautiful hair with our collection of holiday value sets, limited edi ...Read more...
Something that shouldn’t be scary? Pulling together the perfect Halloween hairst ...Read more...