- For blow-dried styles: this adds slip and moisture for an easy and smooth-looking blowout. Cocktail with HydroCream Whip® for added style memory and longer-lasting looks.
- Have a Silk Press service (a process that turns curls silky-straight) featuring this oil performed at a salon near you or DIY with our tips below:Click for more details.
- Cleanse with a sulfate-free (without SLS, SLES, ALS) shampoo, such as Moisturizing Lather Shampoo®, to hydrate hair without stripping curls dry.
- For the silkiest results, follow with a deep conditioner, such as Keratin Intensive Treatment®, and let it sit for 5-10 minutes to instantly improve hair texture.
- Give hair a round-brush blowout with our fave combo: Express Ion Dry®+ Hair Dryer and Express Ion® Round Brush.
- Apply a small amount of Styling Treatment Oil before running a ceramic flat iron, such as Express Ion Smooth®+ Flat Iron, through hair to smooth out hair and give hair a silky texture. Finish with another layer of oil for added shine.
- To extend the life of a silk press, wrap hair with a silk scarf before bed to keep hair smooth and maintain its silkiness.
HOW TO SILK PRESS YOUR HAIR