Neuro Grip Hair Dryer
Create the perfect blowout with this lightweight, handle-free hair dryer. The compact and ergonomic design allows for the ultimate comfort and control for effortless styling.
- Powerful: 1875-watt professional motor for faster drying
- Adjustable: Control heat and air flow separately
- Personalized: 3 heat settings and cool shot button
- Unique: Designed flat for easy storage
- Travel-Friendly: Lightweight and compact; weighs only a pound.
- Two-Year Warranty + Online Registration
- Instructions and Safety Guide
- FREE Neuro™ Prime HeatCTRL® Blowout Primer (0.85 oz.), a heat protectant
- Concentrator Nozzle: For directional airflow and controlled styling
- Compact Collapsible Silicone Diffuser Attachment: Universally fits most dryers
- Prep with Neuro™ Lather HeatCTRL® Shampoo and Neuro™ Rinse HeatCTRL® Conditioner.
- Apply either Neuro™ Prime HeatCTRL® Blowout Primer for a smooth and shiny blowout or Neuro™ Lift HeatCTRL® Volume Foam for major body and volume.
- Section the hair into 4 equal parts.
- Starting at the nape of the neck, use the Neuro® Round Brush (any size) to wrap a section of hair.
- For added volume, begin section by pointing the nozzle upward at the roots and blow-drying for added lift.
- Pull the brush through the section as you continue to blow-dry, pointing the nozzle downward onto hair to eliminate frizz and add shine.
- As you pull the brush through the hair, follow it with the dryer to evenly distribute the heat for a fast dry. When you reach the end of the hair, either turn the brush inward or outward depending on the style.
- Lock in style by pressing the cool shot button.
- Continue through all sections until hair is completely dry and styled.
For Curly Hair
- Attach the silicone collapsible diffuser.
- Begin by drying the hair at a low heat and speed at the roots using circular motions, always moving in the same direction.
- Finish by increasing the heat and gathering sections of hair into the diffuser for gentle drying and styling. For maximum volume, point the dryer at the roots.
- To set the style, release a cool shot of air.
Overdue for a visit to your stylist? (We know our roots don’t lie.) If it’s been a w ...Read more...
Don’t forget the most important step when heat styling your hair—the prep! Using hea ...Read more...
Not all hair irons are the same. Sometimes called flat irons, hair straighteners or styl ...Read more...