Neuro Halo Tourmaline Touch-Screen Hair Dryer
- Powerful: 1875-watt professional motor for faster drying
- Precise: Backlit touch-screen display for easy temperature control
- Safe: Tourmaline ions dry hair quickly and gently from the inside out, reducing frizz and adding shine
- Smart: Includes the world’s first “Clean Filter” indicator light
- Personalized: 3 heat settings, ion setting and cool shot button
Turn the “ion feature” on to reduce frizz and add shine to thick, coarse hair and turn it off to volumize thin, fine hair.
- Two-Year Warranty + Online Registration
- Instructions and Safety Guide
- FREE Neuro™ Prime HeatCTRL® Blowout Primer (0.85 oz.), a heat protectant
- Concentrator Nozzle: For directional airflow and controlled styling
- Silicone Diffuser Attachment: Universally fits most dryers
- Prep with Neuro™ Lather HeatCTRL® Shampoo and Neuro™ Rinse HeatCTRL® Conditioner.
- Apply either Neuro™ Prime HeatCTRL® Blowout Primer for a smooth and shiny blowout or Neuro™ Lift HeatCTRL® Volume Foam for major body and volume.
- Section the hair into 4 equal parts.
- Starting at the nape of the neck, use the Neuro® Round Brush (any size) to wrap a section of hair.
- For added volume, begin section by pointing the nozzle upward at the roots and blow-drying for added lift.
- Pull the brush through the section as you continue to blow-dry, pointing the nozzle downward onto hair to eliminate frizz and add shine.
- As you pull the brush through the hair, follow it with the dryer to evenly distribute the heat for a fast dry. When you reach the end of the hair, either turn the brush inward or outward depending on the style.
- Lock in style by pressing the cool shot button.
- Continue through all sections until hair is completely dry and styled.
For Curly Hair
- Attach the diffuser.
- Begin by drying the hair at a low heat and speed at the roots using circular motions, always moving in the same direction.
- Finish by increasing the heat and gathering sections of hair into the diffuser for gentle drying and styling. For maximum volume, point the dryer at the roots.
- To set the style, release a cool shot of air.
Don’t forget the most important step when heat styling your hair—the prep! Using hea ...Read more...
Not all hair irons are the same. Sometimes called flat irons, hair straighteners or styl ...Read more...
While day one of a new year may feel like the ideal opportunity to start fresh, resolv ...Read more...