Neuro Halo Tourmaline Touch-Screen Hair Dryer
Featuring an innovative backlit touch-screen display, this cutting-edge blow-dryer has a streamlined shape that ensures comfort in your hand for state-of-the-art styling every time.
Exclusive Design Collaboration: We teamed up with world-renowned industrial designer Karim Rashid to create Neuro® Halo, a collection of supremely smart and stylish heat tools that push the boundaries of technology and design to revolutionize the way we style hair.
- Powerful: 1875-watt professional motor for faster drying
- Precise: Backlit touch-screen display for easy temperature control
- Safe: Tourmaline ions dry hair quickly and gently from the inside out, reducing frizz and adding shine
- Smart: Includes the world’s first “Clean Filter” indicator light
- Personalized: 3 heat settings, ion setting and cool shot button
Turn the “ion feature” on to reduce frizz and add shine to thick, coarse hair and turn it off to volumize thin, fine hair.
- Two-Year Warranty + Online Registration
- Instructions and Safety Guide
- Concentrator Nozzle: For directional airflow and controlled styling
- Silicone Diffuser Attachment: For drying curly hair or adding volume at the roots (for use with the Neuro® Halo Hair Dryer only)
- Prep with Neuro™ Lather HeatCTRL® Shampoo and Neuro™ Rinse HeatCTRL® Conditioner.
- Apply either Neuro™ Prime HeatCTRL® Blowout Primer for a smooth and shiny blowout or Neuro™ Lift HeatCTRL® Volume Foam for major body and volume.
- Section the hair into 4 equal parts.
- Starting at the nape of the neck, use the Neuro® Round Brush (any size) to wrap a section of hair.
- For added volume, begin section by pointing the nozzle upward at the roots and blow-drying for added lift.
- Pull the brush through the section as you continue to blow-dry, pointing the nozzle downward onto hair to eliminate frizz and add shine.
- As you pull the brush through the hair, follow it with the dryer to evenly distribute the heat for a fast dry. When you reach the end of the hair, either turn the brush inward or outward depending on the style.
- Lock in style by pressing the cool shot button.
- Continue through all sections until hair is completely dry and styled.
For Curly Hair
- Attach the diffuser.
- Begin by drying the hair at a low heat and speed at the roots using circular motions, always moving in the same direction.
- Finish by increasing the heat and gathering sections of hair into the diffuser for gentle drying and styling. For maximum volume, point the dryer at the roots.
- To set the style, release a cool shot of air.
So, you want sun-kissed tousled strands—without the sand? From natural-looking beach b ...Read more...
Don’t forget the most important step when heat styling your hair—the prep! Using hea ...Read more...
Let’s be honest, choosing the right product while styling your hair can be overwhelmin ...Read more...