Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to diffuse and naturally style medium to wavy hair.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of curling cream-gel to damp hair to create texture.
- Layer a generous golf-ball sized amount of a conditioning foam from scalp through ends. Brush to distribute product evenly.
- Twist sections of hair with fingers and clip away. Randomly alternate direction of twists, twirling hair away from face for the sections around the hairline.
- Diffuse from roots first then work through to ends.
- Complete the look with hairspray to control flyaways.
Shop This Look