How To: Natural Blow Dry for Wavy Hair
Learn from the pros and master any hairstyle with Paul Mitchell's Virtual Stylist series! Watch now to find out how to diffuse and naturally style medium to wavy hair.
- Apply a dime-sized amount of curling cream-gel to damp hair to create texture.
- Layer a generous golf-ball sized amount of a conditioning foam from scalp through ends. Brush to distribute product evenly.
- Twist sections of hair with fingers and clip away. Randomly alternate direction of twists, twirling hair away from face for the sections around the hairline.
- Diffuse from roots first then work through to ends.
- Complete the look with hairspray to control flyaways.