Neuro Style Titanium Flat Iron
Create maximum volume, curls and waves with this versatile flat iron. It has a contoured shape to create a variety of hairstyles. It features 1" premium titanium plates that deliver perfect, even heat in seconds and glide through hair in one effortless pass, for ultra-efficient styling.
- Fast: Heats up to 450°F in 45 seconds and cools quickly with lightning-fast heat recovery
- Precise: Large digital display for easy temperature control
- Safe: Premium titanium plates heat evenly to minimize damage
- Versatile: Rounded edges make it easy to add waves, curls or flips
- Stress-free: Customizable auto shut-off allows you to set shut-off time up to 120 minutes for added safety
- Travel-friendly: Dual voltage for worldwide use
Apply heat protectant such as Neuro™ Protect HeatCTRL® Iron Hairspray before styling.
- Two-Year Warranty + Online Registration
- Instructions and Safety Guide
- FREE Neuro™ Reshape HeatCTRL® Memory Styler (0.85 oz.), a heat-activated styling cream
- Prep with Neuro™ Lather HeatCTRL® Shampoo and Neuro™ Rinse HeatCTRL® Conditioner.
- Dry hair with your preferred Neuro® Dryer.
- Apply Neuro™ Protect HeatCTRL® Iron Hairspray to dry hair for thermal protection.
- To ensure the smoothest finish and greatest control, smooth only a small amount of hair on each pass, and move the tool slowly and steadily.
- Run a fine-tooth comb through the hair ahead of the iron to get the hair distributed evenly on the iron’s surface.
- To smooth: begin approximately 1-2 inches from the scalp on the first pass, then move closer to the scalp on the second pass.
- To flip or wave: close the iron over the hair at the place where you wish the wave to begin and rotate the tool 180 degrees. With firm tension, slowly pull the iron through the hair clockwise all the way through the ends.
- To set your look, spray hair with Neuro™ Finish HeatCTRL® Style Hairspray.
Overdue for a visit to your stylist? (We know our roots don’t lie.) If it’s been a w ...Read more...
Don’t forget the most important step when heat styling your hair—the prep! Using hea ...Read more...
Not all hair irons are the same. Sometimes called flat irons, hair straighteners or styl ...Read more...