Neuro Style Titanium Flat Iron
- Fast: Heats up to 450°F in 45 seconds and cools quickly with lightning-fast heat recovery
- Precise: Large digital display for easy temperature control
- Safe: Premium titanium plates heat evenly to minimize damage
- Versatile: Rounded edges make it easy to add waves, curls or flips
- Stress-free: Customizable auto shut-off allows you to set shut-off time up to 120 minutes for added safety
- Travel-friendly: Dual voltage for worldwide use
Apply heat protectant such as Neuro™ Protect HeatCTRL® Iron Hairspray before styling.
- Two-Year Warranty + Online Registration
- Instructions and Safety Guide
- FREE Neuro™ Reshape HeatCTRL® Memory Styler (0.85 oz.), a heat-activated styling cream
- Prep with Neuro™ Lather HeatCTRL® Shampoo and Neuro™ Rinse HeatCTRL® Conditioner.
- Dry hair with your preferred Neuro® Dryer.
- Apply Neuro™ Protect HeatCTRL® Iron Hairspray to dry hair for thermal protection.
- To ensure the smoothest finish and greatest control, smooth only a small amount of hair on each pass, and move the tool slowly and steadily.
- Run a fine-tooth comb through the hair ahead of the iron to get the hair distributed evenly on the iron’s surface.
- To smooth: begin approximately 1-2 inches from the scalp on the first pass, then move closer to the scalp on the second pass.
- To flip or wave: close the iron over the hair at the place where you wish the wave to begin and rotate the tool 180 degrees. With firm tension, slowly pull the iron through the hair clockwise all the way through the ends.
- To set your look, spray hair with Neuro™ Finish HeatCTRL® Style Hairspray.
4 ReviewsWrite a Review
Great buyReally good for curling and straightening love it!!
Neuro 1”Look I literally love these flat irons I haven’t relaxed my hair in 5 years and these flat irons are THEE ONLY ones that would give my natural hair a bone straight shiny and unturned look I had these iron for 4 years I broke them nothing malfunctioned and needed maintenance and the shut off feature awesome because of my kids the best guys hand down and I’m here to reorder glad I don’t have to find a shop that sells them anymore
Great StraightenerSo, I bought this tool about 3 weeks ago after my 12 year old 1.25" Pro Tools Straightener finally gave up. I love the PM styling tools because they last; to me its a great investment so I don't mind the money.
Anyhow, I researched a read tons of reviews on this iron for a week before purchasing. The most common issue I found in other reviews was hair being snagged. Yes that will happen, but ONLY if you are using too large of a section of hair for straightening. If you stay to an inch or less per section, it DOSEN'T snag. I love how fast this heats up and stays hot, and I love how quickly I can straighten my hair now. I usually do not have to do more than 1 pass through my hair; depending on the heat setting I use. I keep it at 400. Would highly recommend this flat iron.
Best flat iron everI’m natural and this iron gets my hair bone straight it heats up quickly...... if you're not careful it will burn it even has 3 setting fine/course/normal. I love love love it. I broke my first pair now I’m buying another they are just that awesome.
Don’t forget the most important step when heat styling your hair—the prep! Using hea ...Read more...
Not all hair irons are the same. Sometimes called flat irons, hair straighteners or styl ...Read more...
While day one of a new year may feel like the ideal opportunity to start fresh, resolv ...Read more...