Express Curl Ceramic Curling Iron
SKU:Choose an option
UPC:Choose an option
From natural-looking curls to beachy waves, this curling iron is engineered with far-infrared and negative ion technology to decrease styling time and eliminate frizz to create a variety of smooth, shiny, long-lasting curls.
- Pink: Standard 1" plate size in a limited edition hue from the Bright and Bold Collection creates natural-looking curls and adds a pop of color to your styling routine.
- XL Black: Ideal for longer hair lengths, extra-large 1.75" ceramic barrel makes big, beachy waves and builds volume.
- Fast: Heats up to 410°F in 60 seconds and cools quickly with a 5-second heat recovery time
- Adjustable: Large digital display for easy temperature control
- Safe: Ceramic barrel heats evenly to minimize damage
- Stress-Free: Automatically shuts off after one hour for peace of mind
- Travel-Friendly: Dual voltage for worldwide use
- One-Year Warranty
- Instructions and Safety Guide
- Make sure hair is completely dry before use.
- Prep one-inch sections of hair with heat protectant like Paul Mitchell® Hot Off The Press® Thermal Protection Hairspray.
- Take a section of hair (the smaller the section, the tighter the curl).
- Clamp the ends in between the barrel and the clamp holding the barrel vertically. Wrap your hair around the barrel.
- For fine hair: hold the iron in place for 5-8 seconds. For thick hair: hold the iron in place for 10-15 seconds.
- To release the curl, press the thumb grip. Gently pull the barrel out of the curled section and then twirl the barrel counterclockwise, until the curl slips off the top of the barrel.
- Allow curls to cool before combing or brushing.
- Turn the iron off before unplugging it.