Express Ion Smooth+ Ceramic Flat Iron
SKU:Choose an option
UPC:Choose an option
A best seller, year after year, this flat iron is packed with pro features to deliver the smoothest, sleekest styles in no time. Its ceramic plates are engineered with far-infrared technology to lock in moisture and super-charged negative ions that control static frizz for shiny, silky-smooth results with every glide.
- Pink: Standard 1.25" plate size in a limited edition hue from the Bright and Bold Collection adds a pop of color to your styling routine. Includes a FREE paddle brush ($13 Value).
- Black: Iconic 1.25" plate size is ideal for giving all hair types a completely straight, smooth look.
- XL Black: Designed for long, thick or coarse hair, supersized 1.5" plates cover more hair in less time.
- Fast: Heats up to 410°F in 60 seconds and cools quickly with a 5-second recovery time
- Adjustable: Large digital display for easy temperature control
- Safe: Ceramic plates heat evenly to minimize damage
- Versatile: Rounded edges make it easy to add waves, curls or bends
- Stress-free: Automatically shuts off after one hour for peace of mind
- Travel-friendly: Automatic dual voltage (110-240V) for worldwide use, plug adapter needed
- One-Year Warranty
- Instructions and Safety Guide
Protect hair from the heat with Paul Mitchell® Hot Off The Press® Thermal Protection Hairspray. Work in one- to two-inch sections. For fine to medium hair, use one- to two-inch sections. For thick, coarse, curly or wavy hair, use one-inch sections.
To straighten: Hold the flat iron horizontally and slowly glide it down each section from roots to ends.
To curl: Hold the flat iron vertically and glide it through hair, winding the hair away from the face to create a single curl. Add tension the same way you would when you curl a ribbon.
- Download the Express Ion Smooth+ Warranty Form.
- Download the Express Ion Smooth+ Instruction Guide.
- Download the Dream Hair Express Ion Smooth+ Warranty and Instruction Guide.
- Download the Express Ion Smooth+ XL Warranty Form.
- Download the Express Ion Smooth+ XL Instruction Guide.
- Download the Proper Tool Maintenance Guide.